Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

[quote name='obbm' post='210042' date='May 31 2008, 11:18 AM']I've finally got all the bits. Sounds very lush. I can't wait to gig it.

Orange AD200B
Bergantino NV610

(I'll take a better picture sometime.)[/quote]

How on earth can you take a better picture than that? It looks amazing!

[quote name='BassBalls' post='211641' date='Jun 3 2008, 11:15 AM']How on earth can you take a better picture than that? It looks amazing![/quote]

:) It's out of focus. I think I still had the macro on.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='211631' date='Jun 3 2008, 10:54 AM']Bloody hell Dave - what a rig. I feel so inadequate.[/quote]

I had to sell a lot of old friends to fund it and invest in a truss so I can move it. :)

[quote name='Tinman' post='211249' date='Jun 2 2008, 05:28 PM']My turn.

Nothing fancy, just an enormous sounding set up.

Hartke 410XL,4.5XL driven by the Trace 1210 on the right. I plan to remove the head section from the Trace, put it in a box being made by one of our guitarists and use it as a proper head unit (I'm sick of lugging the combo around unnecessarily)
The whole thing sounds huge and I love it.

In the foreground is my stunning Shuker Elite. It's a work of true craftsmanship.[/quote]

Nice One Pete, looks like my old 410XL is doing the business with your 4.5!

Im sure they sound amazing together, love the Hartke gear!

[quote name='lukeward2004' post='212197' date='Jun 3 2008, 11:28 PM']Probably posted before, but this is my current setup:

[/quote]
I love the way your rack looks like it's almost the size of the cab! And it sounds soooooo good, was mighty impressed at the bash :)

[quote name='lukeward2004' post='212194' date='Jun 3 2008, 11:24 PM']Nice One Pete, looks like my old 410XL is doing the business with your 4.5!

Im sure they sound amazing together, love the Hartke gear![/quote]
Thanks Luke

Yep, thanks to you I regularly come home with the back of my skull caved in from the soundwaves :)

My church rig as of today. From top down: Hartke 3500, GK 2001RB, UL310, and slighty dodgy Hartke 15".

Jamming with the band on this lot is the most bass-related fun I've ever had...it'll be even more so when I can add the Aguilar GS212 I just bought to it...

Who says you don't need huge rigs? I have to play to a 500-seat church with the muddiest acoustics ever and a 50ft cieling, with the world's crappest PA subs - so crap they don't even carry the band's bass because it just comes as pure merino wool, also contains lanolin. So I think I have an excuse for a 1320W, two-power-amp stack. At least, that's what I'm telling myself...

Now I need some nice lights to go in a 6U rack case with the GK, I was thinking a graphic eq and a compressor. Any suggestions (need lots of lights on them).

[attachment=9333:rig_4jun08.jpg]

Jon

[quote name='trent900' post='212814' date='Jun 4 2008, 10:40 PM']My church rig as of today. From top down: Hartke 3500, GK 2001RB, UL310, and slighty dodgy Hartke 15".

Jamming with the band on this lot is the most bass-related fun I've ever had...it'll be even more so when I can add the Aguilar GS212 I just bought to it...

Who says you don't need huge rigs? I have to play to a 500-seat church with the muddiest acoustics ever and a 50ft cieling, with the world's crappest PA subs - so crap they don't even carry the band's bass because it just comes as pure merino wool, also contains lanolin. So I think I have an excuse for a 1320W, two-power-amp stack. At least, that's what I'm telling myself...

Now I need some nice lights to go in a 6U rack case with the GK, I was thinking a graphic eq and a compressor. Any suggestions (need lots of lights on them).

Jon[/quote]That was my Epi cab! best cab ive ever had but my shoulder didnt agree, glad its keeping the faith if u know what I mean! (probably an in joke)

[quote name='trent900' post='212814' date='Jun 4 2008, 10:40 PM']My church rig as of today. From top down: Hartke 3500, GK 2001RB, UL310, and slighty dodgy Hartke 15".

Jon[/quote]
Nice rig, i like the GK head and epifani cab, very nice :)
Also sweet looking tobias :huh: is it a toby pro?

This is my Aguilar setup, the pedals, the amp mute and my soon to be sold Aguilar Agro (where the space is! [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21069)"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21069)[/url] are controlled by the Axess Electronics midi. The pedal is phantom powered so only one cable to the amp.

[attachment=9374:IMG_0382.JPG][attachment=9376:IMG_0384.JPG]
[attachment=9375:IMG_0383.JPG] [attachment=9377:IMG_0385.JPG]
[attachment=9378:IMG_0386.JPG]

Edited by Kaiu

[quote name='Kaiu' post='213887' date='Jun 6 2008, 02:50 PM']This is my Aguilar setup, the pedals, the amp mute and my soon to be sold Aguilar Agro (where the space is! [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21069)"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21069)[/url] are controlled by the Axess Electronics midi. The pedal is phantom powered so only one cable to the amp.[/quote]

I do love Axess Electronics stuff... :) (Man, hardcore for controlling just two pedals though!!) I want one of their floorboards, so much better than the Ground Control!!

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='213912' date='Jun 6 2008, 03:45 PM']I do love Axess Electronics stuff... :) (Man, hardcore for controlling just two pedals though!!) I want one of their floorboards, so much better than the Ground Control!![/quote]

Ha yeah I know, i used to have more, plus a preamp. However I've been simplifying my rig recently, and given that I already have the axess, I might aswell use it! Having it rackmounted keeps all my settings which is great for festivals when we get no soundcheck.

ed

[quote name='Kaiu' post='213957' date='Jun 6 2008, 04:42 PM']Ha yeah I know, i used to have more, plus a preamp. However I've been simplifying my rig recently, and given that I already have the axess, I might aswell use it! Having it rackmounted keeps all my settings which is great for festivals when we get no soundcheck.

ed[/quote]

I'm with you... any excuse for a gadget!! ...and Mario's gadgets are amongst the best!

Indeed! I was surprised how many people use his stuff though! We were on tour with Simple Plan and they had loads of his gadgets around the place, controlling various amps, pedals etc

Great customer support aswell!

ed

[quote name='bass player spinn' post='211507' date='Jun 3 2008, 12:24 AM']i cant show you but i can tell. (COMPS IS TOOOOO OLD). squire p bass white. well thats about it sounds gay ey? to bad its not.. IT POWNS[/quote]

What does 'powns' mean? I've seen a few folk using the term but can't think what it could mean. Is it some kind of moronic TXT SPK?

Edited by jono b

[quote name='Kaiu' post='214273' date='Jun 7 2008, 11:34 AM']Indeed! I was surprised how many people use his stuff though! We were on tour with Simple Plan and they had loads of his gadgets around the place, controlling various amps, pedals etc

Great customer support aswell!

ed[/quote]

Absolutely - [url="http://www.axess-electronics.com/sc/Clients-sp-1.html"]http://www.axess-electronics.com/sc/Clients-sp-1.html[/url]

[quote name='Kaiu' post='214510' date='Jun 7 2008, 05:46 PM']**** me, my names on there :)

Right after Edward Van Halen. I didn't know that! lol[/quote]

Ha ha... look at you fishing for compliments! Nice one dude - I was up in Sheffield today and saw your poster advertising your gig up there.

[quote name='Kaiu' post='214510' date='Jun 7 2008, 05:46 PM']**** me, my names on there :)

Right after Edward Van Halen. I didn't know that! lol[/quote]

Im hopefully coming to see you at the buttermarket in Shrewsbury!

If you need a support band... *cough* www.myspace.com/inertiatelford cough* :huh: :huh:

LOL

Right after Edward Van Halen. I didn't know that! lol[/quote]Why does your lead singer always have that pose going on, head to one side looking down?
Only messin'.
I love your bass tone on Paralell Worlds, who produced that?
It's good to see Basschatters doing well, nice one.

Edited by steve-soar