Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

[quote name='Golder7' post='175700' date='Apr 13 2008, 04:18 PM']Hey guys, im pretty new to this site and this was one of the first posts i saw lol pretty awesome it is too. So i thought i would add my bit :)

[attachment=7624:DSC00038__Large_.JPG]
The amp: EBS HD350, Proline cabs; 210 + 300
The bass: 2004 Musicman Stingray 3EQ

[attachment=7625:DSC00040__Large_.JPG]
The rest (lol):
BOSS TU-2
EH Double Muff
EH mini Q-TRON

I am also selling the head, both cabs and both EH pedals, so if anyones interested let me know :huh:

Steve[/quote]
You have the same computer speakers as me ;) they're actually really good for what i paid... bit bassy though (bit silly of me to say that on a bass forum though ;) )

Also new rig (ashdown stack) pending, may have photos up on sunday.

[quote name='lateralus462' post='182395' date='Apr 21 2008, 11:29 PM']Here's mine......

[attachment=8043:P4210005.jpg]

[attachment=8044:P4210003.jpg]

[attachment=8045:P4210008.jpg][/quote]

thats pretty much what i want to have eventually, with my 2x10 on a 15

any reason why you didn't go with an ashdown 15?

[quote name='lowhand_mike' post='185331' date='Apr 25 2008, 02:39 PM']thats pretty much what i want to have eventually, with my 2x10 on a 15

any reason why you didn't go with an ashdown 15?[/quote]

Purely Financial. I couldn't afford the matching ashdown ABM cab and I needed to get something fairly quickly (the guitarists and drummer in my band are LOUD and the 2 x 10 on it's own was struggling to keep up) - I got the Trace cab secondhand from obbm and it's really helped to fatten up my sound - I would definitely recommend adding a 15 to your rig.

The rehearsal studio I used to go to had a similar set up with an ashdown Mag Head and the ABM 2 x 10 and 1 x 15 cabs - sounded awesome.

much better, tonally it isn't quite as good but it's fine, i can get along with it. It definately has the volume i needed though, even with just the 1x15 cab, with both cabs it's a monster :) (well compared to my previous amps). The EQ has me on my toes though, 5 band, all those mids get confusing :huh:. I like it though, especially since now i'm using a stack if i want to just upgrade the amp i can, rather than having to upgrade the whole lot.

[attachment=8213:DougPinn...mpeg_rig.JPG]

ok, ok...I have to admit this isn't mine but I thought it was an impressive fix for those Ampeg junkies.

I'm using a SVT-CL with the SVT410-HLF cab and loving it - Made in the USA that is, none of that crap from Asia

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='thumperbob 2002' post='196076' date='May 10 2008, 04:55 PM']Marshall VBA400 and 4 X 12 cab + warwick thumb NT 5- loud,loud,loud and warm

Cheers

Bob[attachment=8578:DSC01431.JPG][/quote]

that is rock!!

[quote name='paul, the' post='200883' date='May 17 2008, 09:23 AM']Sweet rig. How much does the 212 weigh?[/quote]

i've not actually weighed it, but the seller reckoned about 60lb, which seems right compared with my 4x10.

either way it's a good size and weight...for a little chap like me !