Why become a member? ×

*SOLD Hohner B2ADB SOLD*

DaveMuadDib

I LOVE this bass, and it was my first "serious" bass guitar, but my lovely Status Graphite necked Fender Jazz Special has completely knocked it off the map, and with University looming it's got to go!

The Hohner B2ADB is a licensed Steinberger Replica (the "cricket bat") in glossy black. 24 Frets, "Zero Fret" (no nut), EMG Select Humbuckers, Active Electronics with Passive switch, Foldout Legrest, "DB" Tuner bridge (with a switch that puts it straight into Drop D and back again) and this price includes a fantastic uber-padded "Rockbag" that I got via Thomann some time ago - designed specifically for these headless basses. It's in brilliant condition, I gave it a clean but the photographs make the dust look 4 times as big :)

Also, for the record, most of the pictures show the bass with the optional legrest folded out. This can of course be folded flat against the body, as in the picture from behind and when it's in the case. It's a very neat little feature that makes it possible to play sitting down!!

£200 delivered, £180 collected (Cheltenham) *SOLD GONE POSTED*

[attachment=58892:15092010058.jpg]
[attachment=58891:15092010053.jpg]
[attachment=58893:15092010054.jpg]
[attachment=58894:15092010057.jpg]

Edited by DaveMuadDib

[quote name='fryer' post='960183' date='Sep 18 2010, 09:41 AM']Hi, I made an offer but haven't heard from you. Is it still for sale ?[/quote]

Sorry I didn't get back to you! I haven't had much internet access and things have been hectic as I've spent the last 3-4 days moving out of my old house and relocating to uni. It's amazing how much garbage you accumulate when you play bass AND are a geek AND worked in a hifi store :) Unfortunately, the bass has indeed gone.