Why become a member? ×

South East Bass Bash Year 4, Surrey, 27th November 2010

silverfoxnik

Here's an update on what we have been donated and by whom, for [b]The Raffle[/b] (apologies if I've missed out anything someone has donated!):

01. USA pair of Fender Jazz 5 string pick ups and a 5 string Jazz scratchplate (silverfoxnik)
02. Reflex red dot Jazz pickups (bassmanady)
03. Boss pocket series FA-1 FET amplifier (bassmanady)
04. Boss BE-5B bass multiple FX pedal (bassmanady)
05. Tech 21 XXL Warp (Born 2B Mild / Bass Gear)
06. 5m Klotz AC110 instrument cable with Silent jacks (obbm)
07. Warwick 'Rockbag' 2u semi-hard rack case (Clarky)
08. Free Bass lesson with Jakesbass (Jakesbass)
09. Boss ODB-3 (Truckstop)
10. Tonetech Luthier Supplies Clear Gloss Pre Cat Nitro lacquer (Silddx)
11. Hardback copy of The Album Cover Album (Silddx)
12. Ashdown Lomenzo Hyperdrive (simon1964)
13. Behringer Bass Chorus pedal (merton)
14. Brandoni bass gig bag (Stingray5)
16. Orange Crush pix 25W combo (Clarky)
17. Danelectro tuner (barneyg42)

All profits will be split equally between The Samaritans (samaritans.org) & The Kambia Appeal (kambia.org.uk) in memory of Old Git (Si).

Edited by silverfoxnik

I've found a bunch of various unused MU stickers for cases, cabs, etc., that I'm happy to give away to anybody who wants one or two (or three...)
I have 3 types:
Classic yellow circular 'Keep Music Live'
Later orange circular 'Keep It Real'
Red/black rectangular 'This Way Up'/'Handle With Care'
I'll either give 'em to Nick or come see me ... :)

[quote name='Kraken' post='1020042' date='Nov 11 2010, 01:42 PM']it looks like I definitley can make this!

I can bring,

[b]Basses[/b]

2 MIM passive Jazz V Basses (2001 and 2006) a Jazz V 24 Deluxe and my Jaguar Baritone Custom and my Ibanez 5 string acoustic and despite it being in a bad way I may bring my Epiphone EBM 5.

[b]Amp[/b]

SVT 4 Pro and 610 HLF

and my pedal board with whatever is on there at the time.

if that interests anyone?[/quote]

I'll bring all that plus my Mag 300 Head and Zoom RhytmTrack which I just managed to get a passable drum noise out of.

I'll try and find one, but if anybody can lend me a 4 or 8 ohm cab for the ashdown to run the drum machine through? (I think I have a homebrew 2x10 somewhere)

See you all tomorrow

Weather, traffic, apocolypse permitting :)

Edit: I also have a Behringer B100 Bass Limiter/Enhancer that can be added to Merton's Behringer Bass Chorus in the raffle if you like.

Edited by Kraken

Car is now loaded (minus basses) - can't believe I've got everything in so far (poor Polo :)). Gonna be another cold one here, just hope no ice/snow in the morning....I'll check the forcast again before I head bedwards.

See you guys tomorrow - looking forward to meeting up with you all :)

TTFN, Ian

Won't be bringing my Wal now as there will be at least one other present. So, I'll be bringing my Spector Euro4LX & Peavey Rudy Sarzo and maybe an original Fender Jazz Bass Special &/or my own 70's Jazz build...
I'll also have my Sansamp RBI/RPM rig and 1 or 2 GenzBenz Neox212T cabs.

See you there!

I'm after cadging a lift from any roving SE Londoners/Kentish Massives if anyone's up for it. Master Plan 'A' has gone titzup, so that leaves me at the mercy of Public Transport (shudder).

I'll be loafing about on here most of this evening, so should pick up a PM fairly quickly. Failing that my 'phone's always on - 07*** *** ***.

Hopeful thanks in advance,

Pete.

Edited by Bloodaxe

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='1034883' date='Nov 24 2010, 11:16 AM']Hi Folks,

Couple of urgent things:

1) Looks like my 2 available drummers have now both let me down for the day, so we won't be able to have a Jam Room which is a real shame.. Unless anyone knows a drummer who'd be interested in coming along for the day or part of the day? I could get a kit if that helps, so they'd only have to bring themselves...

2) As Happy Jack can't be with us (which is a real shame) perhaps the foyer area which doubled as the Quiet Room and the Workshop Area could be used for the Workshops and also include this idea from charic:

[i]"How about a small group of people say 5, each knowing their stuff in each area just available for a Q&A session?" [/i]

I'm also looking for someone who'd be happy to take charge of the Raffle on the day?

Cheers

Nik[/quote]

I'll see if my friend is available. Weather seems too crappy for his usual golf day, so he might be up for it and only lives around the corner

[quote name='Bloodaxe' post='1038306' date='Nov 26 2010, 09:30 PM']I'm after cadging a lift from any roving SE Londoners/Kentish Massives if anyone's up for it. Master Plan 'A' has gone titzup, so that leaves me at the mercy of Public Transport (shudder).

I'll be loafing about on here most of this evening, so should pick up a PM fairly quickly. Failing that my 'phone's always on - 07952 418 440.

Hopeful thanks in advance,

Pete.[/quote]

Pete - and anyone else

I'm happy to shuttle people from local rail stations to the venue. Closest are :

Addlestone
Chertsey
West Byfleet

PM me for my mobile number if you don't have it

[quote name='obbm' post='1038379' date='Nov 26 2010, 10:35 PM']I don't see an Orange AD200B on the list. Should I bring mine?[/quote]

Bit late - any chance of a 1m speakon - speakon, mine got nicked at a gig

In fact bring 1000m of assorted cable & plugs etc and a soldering iron - you'll make a few quid :)

Morning all! :)

Just loading up, meeting WalMan then it's off on our way to the frozen north (north of the South Downs that is!!)..

Quick request - due to having a drum kit to bring, please could we borrow a 210 or similar cab for the jam room to go along with my Eden 210??

Oh - and message for Jack; please could you make sure Paul brings some drumsticks!!

It's totally fine to turn up and pay on the door btw..Safe journey everyone and see you there!

Nik