Why become a member? ×

Yamaha TRB 1006 SOLD

JakeBrownBass

[quote name='flippyfloop' post='953790' date='Sep 12 2010, 06:24 PM']I may be interested in this. I tried out a friends older yamaha trb II six string. I liked it but it was pretty heavy. Do you know the weight of this one ?[/quote]

Sorry for the late reply mate, judging by my scales, i make it just over 10lbs.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bubinga5' post='963479' date='Sep 21 2010, 04:20 PM']Nice bass bro...looks like your getting on with it to me..nice solid playing.....take a bit of getting used to 6ers.

dont suppose you play keyboard do you...?[/quote]

Thanks mate, yeh i think i'm having a love hate relationship with it :rolleyes:

I don't really bud, sorry...

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='964019' date='Sep 22 2010, 01:11 AM']Great bass. I actually miss it as well. I didn't think I would, as I had it as a 'stand-on' originally, but to be honest it's one of the best I've owned![/quote]

:)

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='964019' date='Sep 22 2010, 01:11 AM']Great bass. I actually miss it as well. I didn't think I would, as I had it as a [b]'stand-on'[/b] originally, but to be honest it's one of the best I've owned![/quote]

Just goes to show how solid these basses are... :)

[quote name='J.R.Bass' post='970897' date='Sep 28 2010, 05:12 PM']Right, really really not getting on with 6 strings. Will consider all & any trades aslong as its 4 or 5 string. :)[/quote]
My offer's still there :lol:

It IS a MIM, I have some pics, but they're terrible quality :) And they're from when I initially bought it too. If you want to see some, I'll make a special effort to go to the studio.

Edited by Spikeh

[quote name='Spikeh' post='970914' date='Sep 28 2010, 05:26 PM']My offer's still there :)

It IS a MIM, I have some pics, but they're terrible quality :lol: And they're from when I initially bought it too. If you want to see some, I'll make a special effort to go to the studio.[/quote]

Sorry mate but think it will be too much of a step down without a cash adjustment.

Anyone want to swap their trb1005 for this wonderful 6 ??