Why become a member? ×

!!SOLD!! FS: Squier Jazz with Mods (PRICE DROP £220)

theFALLEN

Hi guys,

For sale [b](not trades I'm afraid)[/b] is Squier Jazz with a Rosewood Fretboard, and Maroon body. The Bass also has numerous modifications such as DiMarzio pickups, a Black Schaller Bass Bridge with Rollers and Adjustable String Spacing, a Hipshot Bass Extender Drop Tuning key, Metal/ Chrome knobs, A Tortoise Shell effect Scratch Plate and Chrome Pickup Cover.

I am not sure as to the age of the bass as I bought it second hand, however it is in great condition and has only been gigged a few times.

I am selling it as I have just left my band :) and am therefore wanting to get some cash back from the gear that I have invested in.

I bought the bass for £320 and as such will start looking for offers around the [b][s]£300[/s][/b] area (EDIT: NEVER GOING TO GET WHAT I PAID FOR IT, SO NEW PRICE OF [b]£220[/b]). Please note that this does not include postage and also doesn't include a case. A "Gator" hardcase is available to buy with the guitar however that will be extra. Local pickup/tryouts are welcome with me being based in North Yorkshire.

Thanks for your time guys!

[attachment=58333:Image1.jpg]

[attachment=58335:Image14.jpg]

[attachment=58336:Image7.jpg]

[attachment=58337:Image8.jpg]

[attachment=58338:Image17.jpg]

Edited by theFALLEN

[quote name='benzies123' post='948989' date='Sep 7 2010, 11:31 PM']Keep it! These things are worth so much more then you can sell them for![/quote]

It would just be sat around in a hard case...probably in my loft not getting used, would be such a waste!

Bump for this bargain!