Why become a member? ×

Feedback for 0175westwood29

Kev

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just received a Line 6 FM 4 pedal from Andy and have to echo the comments above..he's a great person to deal with!!

Despite snow-enfored delays and the Xmas postal rush, Andy went to great lengths to ensure that the pedal got here and when it arrived it, was exactly as described and really well packaged.. Great piece of kit too :)

Many thanks Andy - have a good Xmas!

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='1064108' date='Dec 19 2010, 10:29 PM']Just received a Line 6 FM 4 pedal from Andy and have to echo the comments above..he's a great person to deal with!!

Despite snow-enfored delays and the Xmas postal rush, Andy went to great lengths to ensure that the pedal got here and when it arrived it, was exactly as described and really well packaged.. Great piece of kit too :)

Many thanks Andy - have a good Xmas![/quote]

thanks man u 2!

andy

• 2 months later...

Just completed the sale of a Way Huge Swollen Pickle MKII Jumbo Fuzz to your friend and mine Mr 0175westwood29.
Andy promptly paid when he said he would, and we had a good bit of banter during the whole process.
So a big thumbs up from Wud.

Edited by Wud

• 2 months later...

Just bought an AW2 from Andy.. He explained that he'd been having personal issues (which I believe) but once we started communicating it all went as promised..

I'm a great believer in how people make things right when they go wrong, and Andy has shown that he does...

Regards

Mark

• 5 months later...

Bought andys whammy, and despite some problems, couldn't be happier with the product and the guy, was helpful (if not a little had to contact) through a tough time, and everything came together brilliantly in the end. Whammy was packaged so well it took me 20 mins to unwrap it :)

Great guy, buy with confidence

• 4 months later...

I paid for an OC-3 Andrew had for sale at the beginnning of March.

I was very enthusiastic and sent him my address in my first message, the price was too good.
I paid for it on the 7th of March, in full with no pronblem.

A week past by where he was not in contact with me, after he claimed it to be posted the coming Friday. It didn't get posted until the Tuesday. He did message asking if it had arrived and it had not. 5 days later and i got some more information.

It appeared his Girlfriend had posted it 2nd class with no tracking and no insurance. I checked at my local depot but nothing.

By the 25th of March he finally come round and exclaimed his apologies and said he woould send out a spare that he had.
I had not heard anything, not even a courtesy call to say it had been sent. I messaged him on the 29th of March, 3rd of April and I got Shep invovled. Shep also messaged him (and me to calm me down as I was a little peev'ed) to which he did reply.

He explained he was having trouble sending messages, and that he was away working and would get it out as soon as he can. After which another 6 days past where it didn't arrive and I heard nothing from Andrew.

Since then I have still not recieved the OC-3, and I have sent several messages , and Shep has sent 2 himself trying his best to be (alot) more politcal about it than what I can be. I sent a message last night explaining my frustration and that by Friday evening I expect to see £45 back in my bank account, he has my mobile number and my bank account details so has no good reason not to contact me.
He has made several posts, been online and read all my messages but continues to ignore to situation.
I can see how from his point of view that it maybe the I have now 2 OC-3's of his and I'm now trying to scam his money. Although I have made countless deals on here (many not even in my feedback) I am freely available through my band's webpage, several memebers can contact me personally, with a few knowing where I live, and I'd like to consider Shep a personal friend, who I have made several deals with over the past few months.

I am only on minimum wage and most week's (due to recession) £45 is nearly a 3rd of my week's pay, so to afford anything decent I have to save, and save lot's.

I would not deal with Andrew again unless it was a face to face transaction, and at this moment in time would seriously discourage any user from dealing with him.

Edit: I have tried to remain as calm as possible, but after 2 months I thuink even a Buddhist monk would struggle to keep their patience.

Edited by Prime_BASS

[quote name='Prime_BASS' timestamp='1335698016' post='1634635']
I paid for an OC-3 Andrew had for sale at the beginnning of March.

I was very enthusiastic and sent him my address in my first message, the price was too good.
I paid for it on the 7th of March, in full with no pronblem.

A week past by where he was not in contact with me, after he claimed it to be posted the coming Friday. It didn't get posted until the Tuesday. He did message asking if it had arrived and it had not. 5 days later and i got some more information.

It appeared his Girlfriend had posted it 2nd class with no tracking and no insurance. I checked at my local depot but nothing.

By the 25th of March he finally come round and exclaimed his apologies and said he woould send out a spare that he had.
I had not heard anything, not even a courtesy call to say it had been sent. I messaged him on the 29th of March, 3rd of April and I got Shep invovled. Shep also messaged him (and me to calm me down as I was a little peev'ed) to which he did reply.

He explained he was having trouble sending messages, and that he was away working and would get it out as soon as he can. After which another 6 days past where it didn't arrive and I heard nothing from Andrew.

Since then I have still not recieved the OC-3, and I have sent several messages , and Shep has sent 2 himself trying his best to be (alot) more politcal about it than what I can be. I sent a message last night explaining my frustration and that by Friday evening I expect to see £45 back in my bank account, he has my mobile number and my bank account details so has no good reason not to contact me.
He has made several posts, been online and read all my messages but continues to ignore to situation.
I can see how from his point of view that it maybe the I have now 2 OC-3's of his and I'm now trying to scam his money. Although I have made countless deals on here (many not even in my feedback) I am freely available through my band's webpage, several memebers can contact me personally, with a few knowing where I live, and I'd like to consider Shep a personal friend, who I have made several deals with over the past few months.

I am only on minimum wage and most week's (due to recession) £45 is nearly a 3rd of my week's pay, so to afford anything decent I have to save, and save lot's.

I would not deal with Andrew again unless it was a face to face transaction, and at this moment in time would seriously discourage any user from dealing with him.

Edit: I have tried to remain as calm as possible, but after 2 months I thuink even a Buddhist monk would struggle to keep their patience.
[/quote]

Andy has since been in contact with me. It seems that he has had troubles with some app on his ipad/iphone so messages havent been going through, and recieved three in succession.
He has tried to rectify the issue and even offered me another pedal on top, however since it's been so long I have already sourced something else.
I can only put it down to 'one of those things' coupled with how hard it is to get in contact with him, it just snowballed.

If you were to deal with him please try and get a mobile number, and leave your own, as it appears he has been hard to contact with other members also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought Andy's EHX Pulsar to satisfy my need to reproduce Zep's Heartbreaker without a Lesley cabinet (I dunno, buying a pedal for one song, I need help!) in my classic rock covers band - can confirm had no contact issues and pedal was delivered working and securely wrapped within a week (I thought this was reasonable as getting to a post office on "School Nights" can be a pain, but Andy Still insisted on sending it "Next Day". Found him to be a genuine honest bloke, just looks like he had a bit of bad luck.

Cheers

Dave.

• 2 weeks later...

Just sold a MarkBass LM Tube head to Andy & the deal couldn't have been any smoother.

Really friendly guy to chat to along the way as well :)

Now - someone buy his Ampeg cab from him so he can get a new cab to go with his nice new head. . .

• 3 months later...