Why become a member? ×

MOON CUSTOM "34 Five strings Fretless JB 2Ts

funkydario

Hi , I am selling my Moon JJ fretless , bass is in mint condition , ash body and maple/rosewood lined neck. Active 2 band , Moon preamp. Comes with gigbag and shipping is included is selling price . 1500 € wich means 1050 GPB . More pictures if interested.
Happy Christmas !! :) :huh:

[quote name='ped' post='108569' date='Dec 23 2007, 03:56 PM']Yeah, just a bit!! Nice bass mate but you might want to research prices of said bass direct from Japan. Can be quite hard to find though, but I think around £700 would be in the right ballpark.

Cheers
ped[/quote]

Well thanx ped and ashevai for the correction and the style . The price of this guitar new is 305000 Yen , approximately 1400 GPB , if you add custom fees ( I don't know in England but in France is about 23% ) and shipping I don't think I am selling it for an exagerate price , but it's a subjective point of view , and this bass is in mint condition. I lowered the price to 1300 € here in France ( My son is born the 17th and I'll :huh: :huh: need to sell it faster ) and I'll do the same for anybody interested in England , shipping is included and that would be 950 GPB . THANX AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ANYBODY WHO'S READING THIS !! :) :huh:

Cool. I know these basses are absolutely top notch - I really like some of Japan's offerings, especially Atelier-Z, Moon and Bacchus. Nearly bought a Moon Larry Graham bass a while back but back then I was unsure about importing it and so on - and yes tax would have been a bit of a kick in the pants.

Customs fees here are 17.5% plus a 'handling charge' but in reality it seems to be quite a slow and annoying process sometimes - it depends if Royal Mail are having a strike or not. In Oxford, where I live, that is a 50/50 chance! Last time someone sent me a bass from Europe with DHL it came the next day though which was brill!!

Cheers and good luck with the sale - hope you had/are having a nice xmas too mate

ped

[quote name='ped' post='109302' date='Dec 25 2007, 08:21 PM']Cool. I know these basses are absolutely top notch - I really like some of Japan's offerings, especially Atelier-Z, Moon and Bacchus. Nearly bought a Moon Larry Graham bass a while back but back then I was unsure about importing it and so on - and yes tax would have been a bit of a kick in the pants.

Customs fees here are 17.5% plus a 'handling charge' but in reality it seems to be quite a slow and annoying process sometimes - it depends if Royal Mail are having a strike or not. In Oxford, where I live, that is a 50/50 chance! Last time someone sent me a bass from Europe with DHL it came the next day though which was brill!!

Cheers and good luck with the sale - hope you had/are having a nice xmas too mate

ped[/quote]

I totally agree with you Ped .Just bought two Bacchus RI 62 ,vintage series (a pity thy stop making them !!) best fender clone I have ever lay my hands on . Changed pups (Nordstrand JV ) and knobs (american made) and now I am searchin someone who's got a Fender CS 64 to compare with. I know already that the RI 62 by Fender don't have any chance. Japanese really are top craftsman !!

Great to find another Bacchus fan!! I had until recently a Bacchus 24F and a 02Strong 36" Jazz bass. I have pics I can show you if you like! Both incredible basses, and the best wooden necked basses I have had!

[quote name='ped' post='109321' date='Dec 25 2007, 10:04 PM']Great to find another Bacchus fan!! I had until recently a Bacchus 24F and a 02Strong 36" Jazz bass. I have pics I can show you if you like! Both incredible basses, and the best wooden necked basses I have had![/quote]
Go for the pictures ped , here are 2 of my 4 Bacchus , RI62 JB and RI51 PB, just love them :huh: :)

Beautiful. I have a friend on Talkbass with a sonic blue jazz bass by Bacchus and he rates it above everything he has had.

Rather than post pics here and hijack the thread, you can see my first Bacchus here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=99&st=40"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=99&st=40[/url] and the second on the page after that.

Good luck with the sale of the Moon bass - maybe someone came into a bit of spare money over Christmas - put down those turkey sandwiches and get yer' wallets out folks!!

Cheers
ped

heres a nice one for sale: [url="http://www.mikigakki.com/category/details.php?item_id=jb270custom"]http://www.mikigakki.com/category/details...._id=jb270custom[/url]
also only 226,800 yen which works out at 994.831 GBP new, which is what this guy is trying to sell seconhand,
sorry to be aggressive but i dont want anyone to be ripped off, just looking out for you guys.

..well just add shipping and custom ...and still I think that you are a little bit unnecessarily aggressive , I don't wanna rip anybody off . Just selling a bass at the price that I think correct , considering also the mint conditions of this bass but anyway if you are not interested ..well just look some other place . I guess the member of this forum are smart enough not to need a " The right price" bobby to advise them ..my friend. :huh:
And have a very nice new year's eve !! I sure will :) :huh:

• 2 weeks later...