Why become a member? ×

Warwick Pro Tube IX Bass Head £450, final reduction.

Golder7

Hello everyone, today I am selling my wonderful Warwick Pro Tube IX bass head!

To give you some history on the head, I have owned it for about 1 year. Before this it belonged to a certain Cass Lewis of Skunk Anansie. I bought it from him, who had them from new. It has toured the world with Cass, he used this head and cab along with 4 cabs. You can see the gear in action live, in early Skunk stuff on YouTube.

This is the most reliable amp I have ever come across. The head has two channels, x1 for Tube driven pre-amp and x1 for solid state driven pre-amp. The solid state has a 10-Band graphic EQ whilst the tube side has bass mid and treble cut/boosts. Both channels feature lots more features. As for the back of this beast... well! There are knobs and sockets galore :) . The amp can be run in Stereo (450Watts each side) or Mono (900Watts) and/or can be bi-amped with a frequency range knob to select the cut point.

Click on the link below to view some more features of the head, this link is to GAKs website where they are still selling the amp, new for £1099.

[url="http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/pro-tube-ix/12845"]http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/pro-tube-ix/12845[/url]

The amp comes with a Rack unit also, not the best, but is more for ease of carrying and to support it in transit.

I am now selling the head (due to a poor financial situation) for just £450! Please get in touch.

Thanks everyone, Steve
[attachment=57859:3.jpg] [attachment=57862:6.jpg] [attachment=58805:IMAG0141.jpg] [attachment=58806:IMAG0140.jpg] [attachment=58807:IMAG0136.jpg]

Edited by Golder7

• 2 weeks later...

Right guys, the cab has sold. I am now left with just the head. It really is a great head and due to finances I am now dropping the price to £450, a steal for the ability of this head and the history behind this particular model.