Why become a member? ×

The East Anglia Bass Bash

Dood

[quote name='BobTheBassist' post='1034545' date='Nov 23 2010, 10:40 PM']Happy to pay in advance if i can wangle a lift (I live in st neots and don't drive). This looks awesome, just what I'll need after Christmas in retail![/quote]

Happy to give you a lift (I'll be heading over from P'boro'), unless you get an offer from someone a bit closer.

Let me know (after the Christmas rush!).

Wil

Edited by zero9

Updated .
]1) Charic - TC Electronics RH450 & RS210 / ACG Finn4 / Upgraded Fender PBass
2) Lonestar - [Setups]
3) Dood - Shuker Singlecut 7 string and Headless 6 string - can also bring Hartke Hydrive and LH1000 - TC Effects and even a couple of MB F1's to listen to.
4)jonunders - G&L l2500, mark bass LM III, barefaced compact.
5)Jacqueslemac - line6 variax
6)Essexbasscat
7)ESharp (F ) - Stingray with Modulus Quantam neck,Lynott-esq Precision,Eden WT400,Epifani 610UL or 410 ul .
8)gicut58
9)Moonbass - can bring EUB
10)Thurbs - ashdown rig + guitars?
11) zero9
12) jonunders tutor (Rob)
13) stag - can share lift / pay in advance?
14) Bobthebassist

Bob the bassist:
Happy to pay in advance if i can wangle a lift (I live in st neots and don't drive). This looks awesome, just what I'll need after Christmas in retail!

Happy to give you a lift, PM me and we can arrange it

Also,
if anyone wants me to bring them, I can bring the Rocket, the Status and the Genz Benz rig

gicut58

[u]Updated[/u]
1) Charic - TC Electronics RH450 & RS210 / ACG Finn4 / Upgraded Fender PBass
2) Lonestar - [Setups]
3) Dood - Shuker Singlecut 7 string and Headless 6 string - can also bring Hartke Hydrive and LH1000 - TC Effects and even a couple of MB F1's to listen to.
6)Essexbasscat
7)ESharp (F ) - Stingray with Modulus Quantam neck,Lynott-esq Precision,Eden WT400,Epifani 610UL or 410 ul .
8)gicut58
11) zero9
14) Bobthebassist
15) Stinson

[u]On list but not paying in advance[/u]
1) mgibson

[b]Come on people![/b] :)

Edited by charic

[u]Updated[/u]
1) Charic - TC Electronics RH450 & RS210 / ACG Finn4 / Upgraded Fender PBass
2) Lonestar - [Setups]
6)Essexbasscat
8)gicut58
11) zero9
14) Bobthebassist
15) Stinson

[u]On list but not currently paying in advance[/u]
1) mgibson
2) truckstop - RBX JM1 and Mrs :)
3) bluesparky

[b]Come on people![/b] :)

Very frustrating! I live within spitting distance of Slepe Hall but cant be 100% sure I can make it - have 93rd birthday (not mine) 30th wedding anniversary (mine) and a possible short notice trip to france to take care of business looming around then.

I really really hope I can get there especially since it is so close.

For fear of embarrassing myself, my battered old wrecks will be staying home and I will drool over some of the rest of you guy`s stuff if I make it.

Mind you, if it is really `orrid weather unexpectedly, I could put up one couple and an odd single for the night, always assuming we are there.

I'll put you down as a maybe :)

Everyone thinking of not bringing anything as they deem it "not good enough" nonsense! Bring your stuff if you can, then you can atleast try your stuff through other rigs and / or vice versa. We're bc'ers we're not judgemental :)

I'll bring my Mike Dirnt signature Precision too. It's got a big fat neck profile that many people won't have tried. Plus my Stingray if I haven't managed to sell it by then.

(I went to a 25th wedding anniversary party a couple of weeks ago. I mentioned Slepe Hall and apparently it was where the reception was held. Odd that. 1985 was the first and last time I've been there.)