Why become a member? ×

Ideas - Case Identification

fragility

Hi,

I'm looking for some bright ideas from the undoubted genius of Basschat members....

I've got 2 identical cases for my fretted and fretless twin thumbs and I'm trying to think of a decent way to distinguish the cases (without stickers - sticking out like a saw thumb - pardon the pun! :) I want something relatively subtle as the whole point is I wanted them in matching cases)

Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks!

I mark mine with stencils & silver paint pen. You don't have to go nuts & scrawl all over, just a fl (for fretless) on one would do it. Or mark one fretted & one fretless - etc, you get the idea! If you don't like it or sell it on, one wipe with a cloth dipped in white spirit & it's gone.

[quote name='steve-soar' post='938910' date='Aug 28 2010, 05:39 PM']You could stencil a large F on one case for fretted and a large F for fretless on the other one.

Wait a minute......[/quote]

Sounds like a perfect plan to me...

thanks everyone...I'm actually liking the keyring idea, just need to find something suitable classy

[quote name='JimBobTTD' post='939422' date='Aug 29 2010, 04:07 PM']And no, I don't see how one goes about attaching keys to them either. But that's what they are! [url="http://www.bombayduck.co.uk/wedding/wedding_gifts/Bride-and-Groom-Etched-Silverplate-Heart-Keyrings1299"]Link[/url].[/quote]

You are not supposed to attach keys to them, they are for the attention of vicars at Gay weddings.
So the vicar knows who's who.

Garry