Why become a member? ×

US Jazz Deluxe 4

TommyK

Bought this bass around 6 months ago from a guy on Talkbass in the US. I had wanted one in this colour combo for ages and the only place i could find one was there!

It is the last (recently diss-continued) model with 22 frets, rolled fingboard edges and 18v 3 band pre-amp.

It is a great bass, really versatile with the best jazz neck i have ever played (and i had a 73 at one point!) I am selling because i have a bad case of Musicman Gas again!!! :)

Comes with original tags, hard case and straplocks.

Badass bridge in pics now removed, so comes with original bridge.

Price £700 delivered, fully insured to anywhere in the UK.

[b]Will trade for MM Stingrays, Sabres, Bongos or Sterlings. Pref with rosewood boards and ideally not black (unless it has a Status neck :lol: :rolleyes: ).[/b]

Edited by TommyK

[quote name='TommyK' post='934998' date='Aug 24 2010, 04:53 PM']Bought this bass around 6 months ago from a guy on Talkbass in the US. I had wanted one in this colour combo for ages and the only place i could find one was there!

It is the last (recently diss-continued) model with 22 frets, rolled fingboard edges and 18v 3 band pre-amp.

It is a great bass, really versatile with the best jazz neck i have ever played (and i had a 73 at one point!) I am selling because i have a bad case of Musicman Gas again!!! :)

Comes with original tags, hard case, straplocks, Badass III bridge and original bridge.

Price £850 delivered, fully insured to anywhere in the UK.

£750 with just the original bridge.[/quote]

PM'd (Trade?)

[quote name='carlc64' post='949718' date='Sep 8 2010, 06:24 PM']it looks nice, is that the model called "American Deluxe" (there's so many damn variations of Fender instruments nowadays)? I am scheduled to fly over to London next week and am interested if it's still available then.[/quote]

It is indeed an "American Deluxe" Sir.

Bass now on hold pending the usual stuff...

Thanks for the interest folks. :)