Why become a member? ×

Feedback for chrismuzz

Doctor J

I know the feedback section is primarily for people who have sold items, but I think this is worth commending.

Chris asked me to hold an item, which I was happy to do, and got back to me and bought it when he said he would and was a total gent to boot. Given that I put other things on hold for people who never got back to me at all I think it's worth highlighting. Sell with confidence to this man :)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought Chris's EHX Neo Clone to satisfy my EHX addiction. Good comunication all the way, and blink and you'll miss it delivery. Paid Friday late morning (Site was down on Thursday night) and it arrived at my door Saturday morning. Pedal was boxed and in good nick. Recomended - honest bloke!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cheers Stevie!

I do pretty much pack stuff with whatever I can find... If I'm lucky there'll be some bubble wrap, but it's usually boxes from Lush with that nice girly soapy smell and multicoloured polystyrene 'wotsits', and wrapped in Christmas paper with a bunch of sellotape! :D

I'm a friendly guy most of the time but not THAT friendly ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Chris has just bought a bass from me. I messaged him after he'd posted a comment singing the praises of the Peavey Zodiac and I had one that I was no longer using. I sent him a message to ask if he'd possibly interesting in buying it and it went from there. 

Great guy to deal with, friendly, funny and a frighteningly good player to boot.

Highly recommended, deal in confidence.